Two Notes are the industry-leaders when it comes to guitar cabinet emulation and impulse responses. Their range of studio-grade products are essential for any professional guitarist. New for 2022, they've raised the bar again with their all new ReVolt Guitar and Bass analog amp sim pedals.
The ReVolt Guitar is a ground breaking, all-analogue three channel guitar amp simulator, primed to serve as the beating heart of your rig. Powered by a high voltage 12AX7 preamp tube, the ReVolt Guitar injects pure tube warmth and bite to your tone. From sparkling cleans to face-melting leads, the ReVolt Guitar is inspired by a trio of the most iconic amps in the world, giving you the ultimate foundation in tone. An integrated OD-Boost circuit lets you dial in just the right amount of boosted clarity and harmonic overtones, responding differently to each of the ReVolt's three channels.
The ReVolt Guitar is more than just another "amp in a box" though, it serves as a fully functional DI box and gives you access to Two Notes' award-winning DynIR technology. Housed in a convenient pedalboard-friendly package, the ReVolt Guitar is made to move with you, wherever the music takes you! At home, on stage or in the studio, ReVolt Guitar is the ultimate all-in-one guitar performance tool.
Iconic Amp Tones
The ReVolt Guitar brings the triple threat in the form of three independent channels, inspired by a trio of iconic guitar amplifiers.
- Channel 1/American Clean - Inspired by the legendary Fender® Bassman 100, channel 1 is the perfect foundation on which to build your tone. Starting with warm, organic clean tones, it taps into luscious saturated edge-of-break up tones when you push the gain. With plenty of headroom on tap, channel 1 has been designed to take pedals beautifully!
- Channel 2/British Crunch - Here you'll find the iconic "Plexi" tone, as made famous by Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen and Eric Clapton to name a few. Based around the Marshall® JMP Superlead, channel 2 satisfies all of your vintage British crunch tone urges, with its unmistakeable mid-range bite and guttural growl!
- Channel 3/Modern Lead - Channel 3 is a fitting tribute to perhaps one of the most revered high-gain amps in music, the Soldano® SLO 100. Its tight response, rich harmonics and singing sustain make this the ultimate tone for both lush leads and chugging riffage!
If you've ever used a DI box before, you'll know just how convenient they are for capturing your signal in the purest, most direct way. However, you'll also be aware of how sterile your sound can be, particularly when plugging directly into a mixing console or PA system. The ReVolt works as a fully functional DI but adds the unmistakeable warmth, bite and response that only tubes can provide, courtesy of its high voltage 12AX7 preamp tube. Now when you go direct, your tone will have all the sweet mojo of a tube amp!
Ultimate Rig Flexibility
The ReVolt has been engineered to work with any rig set up, delivering ultimate flexibility. First, plug in and go direct - it’s simple and sounds incredible. For full integration with your amp, you can switch on the 4-Cable mode and add three additional channels to your favourite amp. Finally, use the ReVolt in a hybrid set up by hooking it up to your amp's FX return, allowing you to get the best out of its power amp stage, combined with the natural characteristics of your cab. For the pedal fanatics, the ReVolt Guitar’s FX return and impressive font-loading capability, offer an array of options when integrating your favourite pedals into the mix.
ReVolt: Series-G DynIR Cabinet Collection
Included with the ReVolt Guitar is an exclusive 10-cab pack of Two Notes' revolutionary DynIR virtual cabinets! Each DynIR can be tweaked to the needs of even the most discerning tone chaser. With 8 mics per cabinet, dual mic'ing and a whopping 10,000 mic positions (front & back), finding your signature sound has never been so easy!
The ReVolt Guitar offers simple yet precise tone shaping with a 2-band EQ for channel one and a shared 3-band EQ for channels two and three. Whether you favour a harmonically rich clean sound with plenty of sparkle or a gnarly mid-scooped metal tone, ReVolt has you covered!
Come Fly With Me!
Let's face it, travelling with gear is expensive! If you're looking for the ultimate fly rig that you can throw in your carry on luggage, the ReVolt pairs seamlessly with Two Notes' popular Captor M+! Offering virtually unlimited tonal possibilities in a compact, pedalboard friendly format, extortionate freight charges are a thing of the past! Discover a world of next-generation virtual cabinet emulation fused with lush analogue warmth!
- 3 channel guitar amp simulator featuring an all analogue signal path
- Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage
- Integrated OD-Boost circuit with dedicated switching and level control
- Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it’s in the studio or on stage
- 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
- Robust, made-to-move design that’s perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
- Includes a lifetime licence to GENOME, the final word in digital app and plugin-based tone-shaping for the forward thinking player (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone)
- Includes the ReVolt: Series-G DynIR Cabinet Collection (valued at 100€/$) featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading guitar amplifier brands
- 3 Channels
- Fully analogue preamp & guitar amp simulator
- Inspired by the sound of three legendary UK and US amps
- 12AX7 preamp tube operating at high voltage provides warmth and bite
- Integrated OD boost
- Analogue cab sim for live DI & recording
- FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
- Includes 10 Series-G DynIR cabinet captures inspired by leading guitar amp brands
- Controls: DI Out Volume - Clean: Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble - Crunch: Gain, Volume - Lead: Gain, Volume - Crunch & Lead: Boost, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Effect loop-in: Serial
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 6.3 mm jack
- FX Send & Return: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- DI Out: XLR
- Aux In: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- MIDI In & Out
- Mains adapter connection: Hollow female plug 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside
- Power consumption: 500 mA
- Power supply with 12 V DC mains adapter (included in the delivery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 192 x 117 x 72 mm
- Weight: 0.75 kg