Two Notes are the industry-leaders when it comes to guitar cabinet emulation and impulse responses. Their range of studio-grade products are essential for any professional guitarist. New for 2022, they've raised the bar again with their all new ReVolt Guitar and Bass analog amp sim pedals.
The ReVolt Bass is a ground breaking, all-analogue three channel bass amp simulator, primed to serve as the beating heart of your rig. Powered by a high voltage 12AX7 preamp tube, the ReVolt Bass injects pure tube warmth and bite to your tone. From fat cleans to bone-rattling overdrives, the ReVolt Bass is inspired by a trio of the most iconic bass amps in the world, giving you the ultimate foundation in tone. An integrated drive channel wet/dry blend lets you dial in just the right amount of saturated analogue goodness without sacrificing the pin-point precision you need!
The ReVolt Bass is more than just another "amp in a box" though, it serves as a fully functional DI box and gives you access to Two Notes' award-winning DynIR technology. Housed in a convenient pedalboard-friendly package, the ReVolt Bass is made to move with you, wherever the music takes you! At home, on stage or in the studio, ReVolt Bass is the ultimate all-in-one bass performance tool.
Iconic Amp Tones
The ReVolt Bass brings the triple threat in the form of three independent channels, inspired by a trio of iconic bass amplifiers.
- Channel 1/Classic Clean - Inspired by the legendary Ampeg® SVT ‘76, channel 1 delivers a titanic tone with a full frequency response, silky smooth highs, punchy mids and ground-shaking low end!
- Channel 2/Vintage Dirt - Drawing inspiration from the Marshall® 1992 JMP Super Bass Mark II, channel two is your go to channel when it's time to kick things up a notch and add a little dirt!
- Channel 3/Modern Drive - Based around an original custom proprietary high gain bass amp design, channel three delivers ultimate flexibility for the forward-thinking player. It's super tight, "gained to the max" characteristic is sure to appeal to fans of heavier styles of rock and metal.
If you've ever used a DI box before, you'll know just how convenient they are for capturing your signal in the purest, most direct way. However, you'll also be aware of how sterile your sound can be, particularly when plugging directly into a mixing console or PA system. The ReVolt works as a fully functional DI but adds the unmistakeable warmth, bite and response that only tubes can provide, courtesy of its high voltage 12AX7 preamp tube. Now when you go direct, your tone will have all the sweet mojo of a tube amp!
Ultimate Rig Flexibility
The ReVolt has been engineered to work with any rig set up, delivering ultimate flexibility. First, plug in and go direct - it’s simple and sounds incredible. For full integration with your amp, you can switch on the 4-Cable mode and add three additional channels to your favourite amp. Finally, use the ReVolt in a hybrid set up by hooking it up to your amp's FX return, allowing you to get the best out of its power amp stage, combined with the natural characteristics of your cab. For the bass pedal fanatics, the ReVolt Bass' FX return and impressive font-loading capability, offer an array of options when integrating your favourite pedals into the mix.
ReVolt: Series-G DynIR Cabinet Collection
Included with the ReVolt Bass is an exclusive 10-cab pack of Two Notes' revolutionary DynIR virtual cabinets! Each DynIR can be tweaked to the needs of even the most discerning tone chaser. With 8 mics per cabinet, dual mic'ing and a whopping 10,000 mic positions (front & back), finding your signature sound has never been so easy!
The ReVolt Bass offers simple yet precise tone shaping with a 2-band EQ for channel one and a shared 3-band EQ for channels two and three. Whether you favour a fat dubby sound with plenty of low end thump or a gnarly overdriven sound with all the mids, ReVolt has you covered!
Come Fly With Me!
Let's face it, travelling with gear is expensive! If you're looking for the ultimate fly rig that you can throw in your carry on luggage, the ReVolt pairs seamlessly with Two Notes' popular Captor M+! Offering virtually unlimited tonal possibilities in a compact, pedalboard friendly format, extortionate freight charges are a thing of the past! Discover a world of next-generation virtual cabinet emulation fused with lush analogue warmth!
- 3 channel bass amp simulator featuring an all analogue signal path
- Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage
- Integrated Drive Channel Dry/Wet Blend for enhanced tone-shaping
- Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it’s in the studio or on stage
- 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
- Robust, made-to-move design that’s perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
- Includes a lifetime licence to GENOME, the final word in digital app and plugin-based tone-shaping for the forward thinking player (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone)
- Includes the ReVolt: Series-G DynIR Cabinet Collection (valued at 100€/$) featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading guitar amplifier brands
- Input: Jack 6.35 mm (1/4”) unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve), Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Send: Jack 6.35mm (1/4“) unbalanced (TS), Max output level: +11dBu, Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Return: Jack 6.35mm(1/4“) unbalanced (TS), Max input level : +11dBu, Impedance : 1 MOhms, Unbuffered, directly connected to Output when active
- Output: Jack 6.35 mm (1/4”) unbalanced (TS), Max output level: +11 dBu, Impedance: 300 Ohms
- DI Output: XLR, balanced, Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced, 300 Ohms unbalanced, Max output level: +11dBu
- Phones: Jack 3.5 mm (1/8“) stereo (TRS, Tip/Ring/Sleeve), Impedance: 39 Ohms
- Aux In: Jack 3.5 mm (1/8“) stereo (TRS, Tip/Ring/Sleeve), Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Tube: PSVANE ECC83
- Power: Mains power adaptor DC Jack 2.1mm, negative centre, Input voltage: 12V DC, Power consumption: approx. 6W, Current draw : 500mA
- Dimensions: 192mm x 117mm x 72mm
- Weight: 750 g / 1.65 lbs