Skip to content
For easy gripping and plugging in, we redesigned the shape of the cable head, making the user experience both elegant and effortless
- Connectors that have passed insertion and withdrawal strength testing over 10,000 times
- Aluminum foil & pure copper wound double shielding layer, giving superior sound quality when compared to single braided shielding
Effectively isolate noise, reduce hum and eliminate the breaking sound and murmur that can be caused by interfering cables
- The insulating layer is made of cross-linked polyethylene with excellent electronic properties, preventing wire shrinkage and capable of withstanding very high temperatures
- The outer layer is wrapped with a soft textured PVC, flexible wiring, making it more wear-resistant, age-resistant and yellowing-resistant
- 21AWG level, Pure copper core with up to 99% copper, giving high-quality lossless transmission, making the sound signal is more detailed and pure
- Full soldered internal connector with 100% all copper welding, solid and durable, so that every piece of sound transmitted is smooth and unimpeded
- The crystal-like texture of the casing is transparent, showing the Ideal Cable's iconic core with a sharp contrast between black and white colours
- The buckle fastener adopts a magnetic design making it easy to open and close with a simple click
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device