The CKK Fluid Time MKII Analog Delay builds upon the first generation of this delay after years of continuous development. Utilising the versatile tonality of a BBD analog delay loved by guitarists the world over, the Fluid Time MKII features upgraded tone quality and perfected functions. A pure analog delay with a digital micro controller hosting an enormous amount of versatility and options, CKK have crafted the Fluid Time MKII using five re-issued MN3208 BBD chips, with a possible delay time of 700ms for unleashing a barrage of creative possibilities.
- BBD Analog Delay With Up To 700ms Delay Time
- Three Switchable Bypass Options; True, Buffer & Trail
- Input For External Control & CV Signal
- Built-In FX Loop For Versatile Signal Flow
- Military Grade PCB With High Quality Components